Thank you!! Thank you so much, Pandora, for sending me the best email I've gotten all week! Because I have a Pandora account (its free!) and they know my musical preferences, they just notified me that the new Dave Matthews Band album will be out really soon (June 2) and that I could listen to the first song to be released, Funny the Way It Is. Now you can do it, too, by clicking here. (Do it. Right now.) It's so amazing! It's like a return to the old DMB that we all know and love. Well, Aubrey and me, anyway! :)And, if you're really crazy about them like I am, you'll also be really pumped up over the video clips from in the studio and making of the album. Enjoy!!!

Adam is crazy about DMB! I'm sure he will be thrilled. :)
ReplyDeleteAha! You posted this when I was out of town and that's why I missed it! I wondered how I could possibly have let a DMB post slip by unnoticed!
ReplyDeleteI downloaded the track from iTunes; can't wait to hear the whole album! I really like Funny. I've scheduled a post that will be up in a couple of hours; there's a picture of a coffee house (in Seattle) in this new post and a certain guitar player that we both like frequents this coffee house because it is near his home. I should not know this at all, so let's pretend that I don't. ;)
We're heading over to Iowa to see the band in September. Are you taking in a show this year or not with a new little one?
I was sad to get their e-mails this year and see only four people. It was sobering.
Also, check this out if you're as crazy as me ...
http://prosopiavita.blogspot.com/2008/07/drumstick-heaven.html
I'm a little too crazy for my own good but you got me all excited. What can I say?
Hope you have a great Tuesday! :)