We have a thumb! If only the other mitten was finished now, too.
I've finally finished my needle case. It was the first piece I ever felted (this summer) and now it's been assembled and sewn. It turned out horribly on the inside, that's why you don't get to see in, but the tie is the same fabric as the lining. For now I'm just happy it's done, though.
I've finally finished my needle case. It was the first piece I ever felted (this summer) and now it's been assembled and sewn. It turned out horribly on the inside, that's why you don't get to see in, but the tie is the same fabric as the lining. For now I'm just happy it's done, though.
I'd heard of A Mother's Rule of Life before. I dismissed it as likely corny. [It's Not.] But then when it was recommended directly, I decided I'd try it. Plus, the library had a copy, so I was in business. I won't say too much now, other than it definitely covers the nitty-gritty details. Thank Goodness.
Yarn Along hosted by the lovely, the talented, Ginny! Go be inspired!


I love it ~ thumbs are important. :>) Your skills are beyond mine for sure. I love to see what others are reading - your book sounds intriguing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Cheers~
Hooray a thumb :) I'm just finishing up a pair of fingerless gloves and I can't wait to try a pair with actual thumb and finger parts *grin*. I agree with Conny... sounds like a very interesting book!
ReplyDeleteI've heard a lot of good things about that book. Now you've got me even more curious....
ReplyDelete