This statue was dedicated this past weekend as part of the memorial to the unborn area at the shrine. It's beautiful. Our Lady is holding three tiny babies in her arms, each at various stages of development.
I just like this one. It was taken from the back of the van by our fouryearold photographer. The blue on green scenery is always a favorite of mine, too. It's interesting to see it from his perspective.
At our visit to the shrine, they didn't have that statue - so it would be a good time to make another pilgrimage! Thanks for sharing - and I love your beautiful main photo!
My husband and I have now been married for ten years! We have been blessed with three wonderful little boys, one darling daughter, and are doing our best to raise them in and according to our Roman Catholic faith.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAt our visit to the shrine, they didn't have that statue - so it would be a good time to make another pilgrimage! Thanks for sharing - and I love your beautiful main photo!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! Wish I could go.
ReplyDelete